Desinfectant set: wall dispenser + 5 desinfectants 1000 ml
Bactericidal Kit: Wall Dispenser + 5 Disinfectants 1000 ml
Sold separately these products would cost € 83.75 but with this KIT BACTERICIDE you pay just € 70.
* This product is made from N-Duopropenide (NDP ®) combined with alcohols and emollients, resulting in a hydroalcoholic solution with proven action on the permanent and transient flora. Cares, protects and moisturizes the skin.
* This microbicidal compound helps to eliminate the activity of enzymes and co-enzymes vital to life of all pathogens. It is a mixture of quaternary ammonium iodides with cationic and nonionic surfactants with synergistic properties clearly differentiated from the traditional quaternary ammonium compounds.
* Alcohols exert their antimicrobial action through protein denaturation. They are very effective against gram positive and negative bacteria, M.tuberculosis, fungi and viruses (especially sheathed).
* The panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) cares, protects and moisturizes the skin. It supports regeneration of tissues and maintains good moisture levels in the lower layers of the skin.
* Friction hand hygene.
* Presurgical disinfection of the arms and forearms.
|State at room temp.||Liquid|
|Density||0.85 – 0.87 g/ml|
|Solubility in water||100 % soluble (20ºC/68ºF)|
|Coloration||The solutions do not stain the skin or permanently stain materials|
|Self drying, no need to rinse||Excellent wetting abilities|
|EN 1500 Hygienic hand friction (Escherichia coli)||30 sec||greater than IPA 60% (>4log10)|
|EN 12791 Surgical hand disinfection (common skin flora)||3 min||greater than n-propanol 60%|
|EN 1040 (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus)|
|Avian flu, Hepatitis B|
|Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger|
* Hygienic hand friction (EN 1500). Use enough quantity for rubbing hands for 30 seconds. The minimum dosage is 3 ml. Follow the technique specified in the standard EN 1500 and described as follows: 6-step technique for hand hygiene:
* Rub palm to palm .
* Rub the palm of the right hand with the back of the left hand and vice versa.
* Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
* Rubbing the back of the fingers against the opposite palm, fingers interlaced.
* Rub with rotation left thumb in the right palm and vice versa.
* With rotations rub fingertips together on the palm of the opposite hand and vice versa.
* Preoperative Disinfection of hands and forearms (EN 12791) Use enough to rub the hands and forearms for 3 minutes (minimum dose 10 ml). We recommend hand washing with soap before applying the solution. Follow the technique described in the standard EN 1500 or 12791 previously described. It is recommended to reapply the alcohol solution after 3h, in long-term interventions.
* The product contains alcohol. Avoid applying the product in fire or hot surfaces.
* May cause irritation in contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash with water.
* R11 (flammable). Slightly irritating to eyes and skin. R67 (vapors may cause drowsiness and dizziness).
* S2 (keep out of reach of children), S3 (keep in a cool), S7 / 8 (keep container tightly closed and dry), S13 (keep away from food, drink and animals), S16 (keep flame away from sources of ignition - no smoking), S25 (avoid contact with eyes), avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or sensitive areas of diseased skin and wounds, S26 (in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice), S46 (if swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label), S49 (keep only in the original container).